Monday, October 24, 2011

So Much Exciting News!

Graduation is complete! The Hubby is a SAILOR! It was so much fun to see him!


And I will be moving to Chicago to be with him during A school since it is over 6 months! I am beyond excited! I put in my resignation letter to my school last week. The house is on the market--if anyone knows anyone or would like to buy a house in Columbia, SC let me know! An official move in date is November 23rd! Yes-the day before Thanksgiving! We might just be eating some McDonalds ha but at least we are together!

Navy wives-any of yall in Great Lakes? Any suggestions for the move?

I am beyond excited!

Hope you are having a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'd love to share the meal planning template. Do you have an e-mail I could send it to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is amiewetmore@gmail.com! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete