Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who is this? Seriously...The Phone Call

Alright today I went back to work. In the back of my mind all day I was like please let the call be today. Well my wish was granted! At 3:15 as I was getting ready to drop my friend off my phone rings. I didn't know the number and said a quick prayer to let it please be him!

So I answered the phone expecting it to be toll-free call (since I have had them so often it seems frequently). He was like Amie?!? I was like who is this? When he said it was him I was in total shock couldn't believe it and kept saying seriously? Stop playing a joke? Seriously? I am sure my emotions were priceless.

When I finally calmed down we began talking a zillion miles a minute. I don't think I breathed for first part of our call ha. He was told he would have ten minutes so we were zooming with what we wanted to say. In reality we got 33 whole minutes! Now I know that is exact but don't sell me short ha!

It was amazing to hear his voice. I am on cloud 9. I can't wait to get the phone call after BattleStations when he tells me he is a Sailor! I am giddy still! Hearing his voice makes me so happy and comforted! I can't believe how time has flown! In exactly 2 weeks I will be on my way to Chicago to be reunited with the man of my dreams, my knight in shining armor, and my SAILOR!


This was exactly what I needed as motivation to get through these next two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for phone calls! I loved when I received phone calls when my hubby was in boot and now even more when he is deployed! I hope these next two weeks fly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! Phone calls are the (2nd) best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete